Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm sleeping in a real bed now!!

That's right, my days on the couch are over. For those of you who don't know, I've been sleeping on a couch since I got here in September. Now, don't start feeling sorry for me, because it unfolds into a bed, and was perfectly fine to sleep on, really. But let me tell you how this all came to be in the first place. When I moved here in September, I had no idea where I would live. When I got to Prague, my boss picked me up from the airport, and said that I would be staying with a girl named Kara (from California) for a few days until we figured something else out. He explained that there were actually two Karas, but one was in the States for a few weeks. Come to find out, the Kara that was back in the States actually went to CSU also, but we didn't know eachother. What are the odds that I would end up on her couch in Prague?? Anyway, what started out as me staying with them for just a few days turned into me never leaving. And I'm so glad, because we've had a lot of fun. Last Sunday, Kara from California went back to the States. She'll be there for 6 months or so, and then she'll probably be back here. So now I have a bed, but honestly I'd rather Kara was still here and I was still sleeping on the couch. I miss her!

No comments: