Sunday, March 29, 2009

Barcelona

After 3 amazing days in Rome, Emily and I flew to Barcelona for the remainder of our spring break. There are sometimes really cheap flights within Europe, which is what made all of this possible. One of the flights we got cost nothing; we only had to pay the tax (I think it was around 20 Euros).

Rome was definitely my favorite, but there were some nice things about Barcelona too, like the beach! We rented bicycles and rode along the beach one day- that was probably my favorite part. And the last day we were there it was warm enough for me to wear my flip-flops!

More pictures can be found HERE.






This is one of the buildings by architect Antoni Gaudi.


There was a lot of live music by the beach. Here's a clip from a band called Made In Barcelona:

1 comment:

DKJS said...

That looks amazing! It's so neat you are getting to do all this!
We miss you.
Kendra