Friday, October 10, 2008

Hello!

Hello Everyone!

I finally got around to starting my Prague Blog. Hopefully I'll be able to keep you up-to-date with some funny stories and pictures.

I have been in Prague for two weeks, but it feels much longer! I am enjoying it so far. I am teaching 5 English classes: two 2nd grades, one 1st grade, one for adults with learning disabilities, and one for the employees of the organization for adults w/ learning disabilities. It's keeping me quite busy so far, but I'm sure it will get easier the more I do it. I don't have any classes on Fridays, so hopefully I'll be able to take some trips on the weekends.

I have several stories to share already, but for now I'll leave you with this: the first picture I took in Prague- this is something I've never seen before- looks like it might be the V.I.P. section of the public bathroom, but I certainly want no part of it! :)




1 comment:

Prof R said...

Hi, my dear -

Well, I have tried 3 times to leave a comment ... and failed all 3 times! I must be a techno-idiot! But I keep trying because I want to be able to communicate with you (and maybe even get Bonnie in on this as well). So here goes. Love ya - and glad that things are going so well.

Prof R